1. Wiper width and length.
GOOD-MAT aluminum doormat are made according to a directional system.
The best effect is achieved while aluminum profiles are arranged vertically to the direction of traffic.
Width of a doormat: horizontal dimension towards the entrance door
Length of a doormat: vertical dimension towards the entrance door
2. .Dimensioning of a doormat
Dimension of an inlet: internal dimension of an inlet destined for a doormat
External dimension of a frame: dimension of an inlet reduced by a clearance between frame and inlet
Internal dimension of a frame: external dimension of a frame diminished by thickness of a frame’s wall
External dimension of a doormat: internal dimension of a frame reduced by a clearance between frame and doormat
3. Maintenance and exploitation of GOOD-MAT doormat
To assure a long-term exploitation it is recommended:
- regular cleaning by industrial vaccum cleaner, every day if there is an intensive pedestrian traffic, or at least once a weak
- in the winter season: remove the excess of salt by extraction machines or specialized machines with roller brushes ; please contact the doormat’s supplier before the first usage of machines
- please use chemicals that do not devastate an aluminum and cleaning refill
- regular removal of stones, cigaretes ends, chewing gums
- regular and thorough cleaning of inlet ( hole), specifically it is needed to keep inlet clean and flat on a whole surface and remove all constructions remains
- any inequality of subsoil might be a reason of aluminum profile deflection
- please report to the doormat’s supplier any demage of cleaning refill or construction elements
It is forbidden , otherwise the guarantee is not in force:
- to conduct any construction works on doormats not protected with a thick foil and panels i.e OSB; it is recommended to remove a doormat from an inlet and keep it away from the construction works
- to pass through an unprotected doormat by forklifts or pallet trucks or scissor lifts or scaffolding
- to pass through an unprotected doormat by self-propelled cleaning machines
- to make any unauthorized alterations and modification during a warranty period.
GOOD-MAT Sp. z o. o
Al. Jerozolimskie 85/21
02-001 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: + 48 604 148 000